Thursday, July 9, 2009

News!!

Okay, so I've finally been given the go-ahead to make this little announcement. It's been KILLING me for the past week! But here goes.

THE DUFF SOLD!!

Yes, as in my book. The DUFF. Sold. As in to a publisher! Woohoo!!!!

I can't give details yet, but obviously I'm THRILLED!!! (As you can plainly see by the over abundance of exclamation marks. My inner editor is yelling at me right now.)

So, that's my announcement! Details soon, I hope. For now, it's my little secret.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

*bows*

I am not worthy!

Congrats love!

Leah Michelle said...

So. Amazing!
I am totally excited for you, Kody! You better bet that I'll be getting it the day it comes out!

Race said...

Woohoo!

Kristin said...

I'm losing some serious poundage due to all the happy dancing I'm doing for you. Still. One week later.

*happy dance*

Kirsten Hubbard said...

a few more for you:

!!!!!!!!!!

congrats, dahling!!

Becky said...

I think the exclamation mark-itis can be excused! Woohoo, well done!!!

Lunar Amyscope said...

You rock ridiculously hard!

Sarah Heacox said...

Hey Kody-I just saw this. Mega congratulations! Well done. You're totally awesome! Can't wait to hear details.
-Sarah (Kitty Pryde on AW)

Shelli said...

congrads! joanna interviewed on my blog today. Book sounds adorable :)

Altha Fidia Oktora said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Slimming Capsule Alami
Obat Penyakit TBC Tulang Terbaik
Jual Obat Diet Dengan Cepat Dan Aman
Nutrisi Penurun Berat Badan
Suplemen Menurunkan Berat Badan
Obat Peninggi Badan Anak
Cream Alami Memutihkan Kulit Wajah
Obat Insomnia Berat
Obat Herbal Radang Sendi
Suplemen Untuk Mata