Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's Official!

I'm finally allowed to announce the details of my book sale!

So, as you know, my book, THE DUFF, sold last month. And, now tht that the Publisher's Marketplace Announcement is up, I can officially announce my details!

My book sold to....

LITTLE BROWN! Poppy, to be specific. AKA, the publisher of Gossip Girl!!!!

Its sold at auction. 2 book deal. And the book should be out in fall of 2010. YAY!

I wish I had time to post more, but I don't.

But much love to my amazing agent, Joanna, who just proved to be the best agent EVER!!! A great agent and a great editor at a great house! HOw could I be luckier?

13 comments:

Amanda J. said...

Congratulations!!!

Lunar Amyscope said...

YAY!!! I'm so proud of you and also freakin' excited!! Congrats to both Joanna and Kody! <3

Loretta Nyhan said...

Oh, congrats! That is awesome!

Paranormalchick said...

Congrats Kody *hugs* So proud of you :)

Kaitlin Ward said...

Congrats! You earned this :D

Lisa and Laura said...

Congratulations! Joanna sent us here. What an amazing accomplishment!

Kristin said...

You already know how spastically excited I am, but CONGRATULATIONS for the five hundredth time! :D :D :D :D

La-La-La-Laurie said...

ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Kody, congratulations!

Madeline-Rose said...

CONGRATS KODY!

the one who lives her words said...

YAY!!!!!!! Congrats Kody!

Celise said...

Congrats, Kody. Poppy. What a cute name for an imprint.

Kody Mekell Keplinger said...

Thanks so much everyone!!!

Altha Fidia Oktora said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Slimming Capsule Alami
Obat Penyakit TBC Tulang Terbaik
Jual Obat Diet Dengan Cepat Dan Aman
Nutrisi Penurun Berat Badan
Suplemen Menurunkan Berat Badan
Obat Peninggi Badan Anak
Cream Alami Memutihkan Kulit Wajah
Obat Insomnia Berat
Obat Herbal Radang Sendi
Suplemen Untuk Mata