Thursday, October 15, 2009

The DUFF Soundtrack - Revised

So, since my novel has been revised, I thought my soundtrack might need some tweaking, too. I was right. Big revisions to my soundtrack! Take a look!

The DUFF Soundtrack
(all songs with an * are alternates. You can pick which one you like better!)

“Womanizer” by Britney Spears
“Everything is Alright” by Motion City Soundtrack
“Dirty Sunshine” by Lillix
“When It All Falls Apart” by The Veronicas
“Take Me Away” by Avril Lavigne
“Push” by Matchbox 20
“I Can’t Stay Away” by The Veronicas
“Easier To Run” by Linkin Park
“I Won’t Say I’m In Love” from Disney’s Hercules
“Stay” by Safety Suit
“Bruised” by Jack’s Mannequin
“Swing, Swing” by the All-American Rejects
“The Way I Loved You” by Taylor Swift
* ”Thinking of You” by Katy Perry
“The Only One” by Yellowcard
“Two is Better Than One” by Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift
“The Only Exception” by Paramore
* “My Life Would Suck Without You” by Kelly Clarkson


I <3 Paramore's new CD. "The Only Exception" is sooooo perfect for the end of my book. So glad I can FINALLY put a Paramore song on this soundtrack. Stephenie Meyer has Muse. I have Paramore, The Veronicas, and Jack's Mannequin. They are all ah-mazing!

10 comments:

Lunar Amyscope said...

Wait, wait.... 'Stephanie Meyer has Muse' .... whaaaaaa??

Kody Keplinger said...

Stephenie Meyer is OBSESSED with Muse. She puts them on every playlist she has - more than once sometimes. They're her heroes.

Hannah said...

I'm still in awe of how you managed to find so many songs that go so well with TD. And so quickly!!

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

Cool list. I do the same thing, I've revised mine like 50 times. I used to have I can't stay away on mine too!

suzie said...

Love the soundtrack!

Linda said...

I love the Taylor Swift and Kelly Clarkson songs best. ;) They're all really good, so I'm going to check them out.

Celise said...

I'm a huge fan of Linkin Park, sp I'm glad one of their lesser known songs is on your soundtrack. Very cool!

Daisy Whitney said...

I suck for not having a soundtrack for THE MOCKINGBIRDS

Lisa said...

Damn, you have a lot of songs I LOVE on this playlist. BLG, Paramore, Avrl... OMG I LOVE YOU. :D

Altha Fidia Oktora said...



I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat BAB Keras Untuk Anak
Obat Perawatan Rambut Kulit Dan Kuku
Obat Gangguan Fungsi Ginjal Pada Pria
Obat Pencegah Paru-Paru Basah
Teh Untuk Pengobatan
Obat Untuk Meningkatkan Stamina
Cara Meningkatkan Konsentrasi
Kapsul Mengatasi Kemandulan
Kapsul Penambah Stamina Pria
Obat Penyakit Miom Herbal