Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall Break!

So after I take my midterms today, I get a 4 day weekend. Here are my goals for these 4 days.

1. Finish my current round of edits. (Tonight!)
2. Go to the mall and buy snow boots -- I'll need them soon.
3. Write a proposal for my Synthesis project.
4. NOT die of starvation because the dining halls are open at weird hours over the break.....rooommate and I plan to hord food.
5. Do all my other homework. *sigh*
6. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp
7. Make arrangements for my trip home for Thanksgiving. Geez, planning planes and buses that coincide with each other is HARD!
8. Watch any missed episodes of Glee and Grey's Anatomy.
9. Try not to freak out about how I probably bombed all of my midterms.
10. Listen to the new Paramore CD that SHOULD be in my mail today or tomorrow.

So that is what I'll be doing over my break! What are you all doing this weekend?

9 comments:

Joanna said...

There may be one more thing you'll be adding to your list...

Keep an eye on your mail box!

Kody Keplinger said...

:D :D :D
You got it!
*is curious*

Tere Kirkland said...

Aw, man, now I want to know what's in Kody's mailbox!

I am so jealous of your four day weekend. I so rarely get any of those anymore unless I use my coveted days off. (And during Mardi Gras, but that doesn't count because I wind up more exhausted and stressed than I was before the long weekend.)

Have fun and catch up on your sleep. ;)

Dee said...

I know what's coming in the mailbox... and I'm super jealous.

This weekend I am catching up on my pleasure-reading! I am really looking forward to finishing Leif Enger's new book So Young, Brave and Handsome.

Enjoy your break!

Kody Keplinger said...

Tere - Well, if it helps, I have a lot, lot, lot of homework, so it won't be much of a break!

Dee - *grins* Can you be bribed out of secrecy?

Emilia said...

Yeah Kody! I hope your midterms went well. I had a four-day weekend two weeks ago but now it's all 5-day weeks until Thanksgiving. Ugh!! Life is hard.

Celise said...

~ Hanging out with my girls at The Gurl House (I'm a mentor through Free Arts AZ)

~ Taking a dance class Saturday evening called "So MiE Think You Can Dance" (www.expressmie.com)

~ Laundry

~ Turning in an assignment on Sunday (I'm in school, too, but my school is NOTHING like your school. No tests, no midterms. www.prescott.edu). What I've learned is that research papers totally suck.

Dee said...

I can most certainly be bribed. I would suggest chocolate.

And if that doesn't work, a new book!

Altha Fidia Oktora said...



I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat BAB Keras Untuk Anak
Obat Perawatan Rambut Kulit Dan Kuku
Obat Gangguan Fungsi Ginjal Pada Pria
Obat Pencegah Paru-Paru Basah
Teh Untuk Pengobatan
Obat Untuk Meningkatkan Stamina
Cara Meningkatkan Konsentrasi
Kapsul Mengatasi Kemandulan
Kapsul Penambah Stamina Pria
Obat Penyakit Miom Herbal