Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This Class Does Rocketh

I told ya'll a while ago about my Girlhoods in Literature class. The one with all the amazing books I get to read and get a grade for, right? Well, I've started that class, AND IT IS AMAZING.

We JUSt finished LITTLE WOMEN. Now, I'm not a huge LITTLE WOMEN fan, to be honest, but that's okay. Because I got so much out of reading it this time, and you know why? Because I got to talk about it. Share my ideas and hear others.

I've never been a part of a book club. It's always been a dream of mine, but coming from such a small town, it's not easy to find many willing participants. So it was a unfulfilled dream.

But this class is like a book club! We read books and we talk about them. The characters, the symbols, the plot. We talk about them and disect them and it's AMAZING!!!

I just had to share. This class is great.

A LITTLE PRINCESS is next.

12 comments:

Lisa Nowak said...

Oh, I love A Little Princess. Sounds like a great class.

Becca Cooper said...

I'm jealous. :)

Hardygirl said...

This sounds absolutely DREAMY!!

sf

bclement412 said...

Me = Envious

chasing empty pavements said...

I would freaking LOVE that class! Keep us updated!!!

Sandy Williams said...

Am SO jealous. I've never been in a book club either, and I've always wanted to be. In fact, I'm determined to find a group when I get back home. Whenever that may be. *sigh*

Sandy Williams said...

Am SO jealous. I've never been in a book club either, and I've always wanted to be. In fact, I'm determined to find a group when I get back home. Whenever that may be. *sigh*

Caitlin R. O'Connell said...

That sounds so amazing! I need to take that class next year. Do you know if it's offered fall semester?

Anonymous said...

無一事而不學,無一時而不學,無一處而不學。........................................

Rachele Alpine said...

I linked to you on my blog...I hope you don't mind!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Altha Fidia Oktora said...

I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Suplemen Untuk Ibu Hamil
Cara Menjaga Kesehatan Janin
Obat Penguat Daya Ingat
Suplemen Pelangsing
Vitamin Peremajaan Kulit
Vitamin Untuk Kesehatan Tulang
Suplemen Herbal Penghilang Kolesterol Dalam Darah
Suplemen Alami Penurun Kolesterol Tinggi
Green World Blueberry Concentrate
Nutrisi Untuk Kecerdasan Anak