Monday, March 29, 2010

Music Monday and a Project L Not-Quite-Update

So Courtney Allison Moulton convinced me to do Music Monday with her. Pesky little Courtney.

Now, I only have ten minutes until clss, so i don't have time to find the video for my song. You'll have to hunt it down yourself. SORRY!!!

Today's super-fab writing song?

"Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane.

LOVE this song!


Okay, and about Project L. So I am definitely not finishing it by March 31. But you know what? That's okay. Because I've spend A LOT of time outlining and polishing the first few chapters of the book. I know where I am going. I know what I need to do. I just haven't found the time to do it yet.

For the record, I'm at 17,000 words.

I'll keep updating, but I'm going to let myself breathe at the same time.

Ugh. Got to go. Class! Bye!

5 comments:

Courtney Allison Moulton said...

Love that song! It's so beautiful!

seeyouupside said...

Somewhere Only We Know is a muy fabulouso song and I think,Kody, that whenever you finish Project L is the right time :D You can do itttt.

Joanna said...

I'd like to go on the record and say that I made Kody revise and polish those first 5 chaps and her synopsis about seven times--so it's my fault she won't finish by the 31st.

And you know why that's okay?

Because it ROCKS!

:)

Judith Engracia said...

i appreciate keane's use of the piano <3

and congrats on knowing where youre going with your next book! i can't wait :)

Altha Fidia Oktora said...

I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Migrain
Obat Pelancar Buang Air Besar
Vitamin Untuk Kekebalan Tubuh
Suplemen Untuk Pertumbuhan Anak
Jamu Penambah Nafsu Makan Anak
Suplemen Herbal Peninggi Badan
Obat Untuk Ibu Setelah Melahirkan
Suplemen Untuk Ibu Hamil
Cara Mencegah Cacat Pada Janin
Obat Benjolan Di Punggung Tradisional