Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Randomness

Hey, friends!

So, just a spew of random info for you.


First, looks like I'll be going through some amusement in May. Check out this post agent Kathleen Ortiz just did:

http://kortizzle.blogspot.com/2010/04/glitter-and-glam-and-shame.html

Yeah . . . I"m worried, too.

Also, it looks like I"ll be attending Teen Author Carnival in NYC! I can't give details just yet, but I"m super stoked!

I'm in the midst of revising a few projects - which is great! I enjoy revising. I am insane. Yes, I know this.

Though, I do have a new book idea ITCHING to be written. Soon, my precious. Soon.

And that is about it. Sorry for the lame update!

Oh, but a special shout out to the students in my friend Rachele Alpine's class! Love ya'll!!!

Oh oh oh! And enter to win THE DUFF on YA Highway! http://yahighway.blogspot.com/ and scroll down a few posts. Its there. You'll see it!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Remilda Graystone said...

Hehe, I can't wait to see that! Should be really funny. :)

Rachele Alpine said...

Oh my gosh...there are going to be shrieks of joy when they read this today! You're the best! :)

MBW aka Olleymae said...

ooooh....please tell me how to enjoy revision :)

I'm definitely checking out the YA highway contest. I want that ARC!!!

Altha Fidia Oktora said...

I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Migrain
Obat Pelancar Buang Air Besar
Vitamin Untuk Kekebalan Tubuh
Suplemen Untuk Pertumbuhan Anak
Jamu Penambah Nafsu Makan Anak
Suplemen Herbal Peninggi Badan
Obat Untuk Ibu Setelah Melahirkan
Suplemen Untuk Ibu Hamil
Cara Mencegah Cacat Pada Janin
Obat Benjolan Di Punggung Tradisional