Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sunshine Day!

So I've discovered something very interesting.

Apparenly, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get anything done when the sun is out in Ithaca, New York.

So for the past few days, Ithaca has been experiencing the best weather EVER. It went from being rainy and freezing less than a week ago to, on Thursday, jumping into the 70s. Its hitting the 80s today, and I'm in shock! For those of you who don't know, Ithaca is essentially a polar icecap. It is always, ALWAYS cold. At least until June or something.

Now, don't get my wrong, I am enjoying this weather, but it is sooooo ruining myproductivity.

Why is that, you ask?

Because I'm enjoying it too much.

How am I expected to do homework when the sun is out and the breeze is blowing and really, really cute boys are playing frizby shirtless outside my window?

Yeah.

I have no idea either.

So I'm behind. That's great. *sigh*

Good news? I hit 21,000 words on Project L! And I just got word from my favorite professor - the one who teaches my Girlhoods in Literature class - that I don't HAVE to write a 10 - 15 page paper on something researchy and boring. Instead, I am going to be writing a 10 -13 page short sequel to ARE YOU THERE, GOD? IT'S ME, MARGARET by Judy Blume! Plus a 2 page essay explaining my choices, but that part doesn't matter. I'M WRITING FANFICTION FOR CLASS!!! I love college.

Of course, I also have to write a paper on some boring stuff for another class - that's much less fun - but hey, at least part of the load is better!

I promise to work on blogging more in the next week or so. I've just gotten so busy that everything has been put on hold, but things are clearing up! So I will be back to blogging this week - I swear.

Love you guys! Have a great sunshine day!

6 comments:

Kaitlin Ward said...

I vote for getting a pair of binoculars and enjoying the view ;)

But I have to tell you, once Ith starts consistently seeing the sun, it kind of stays--mostly. So maybe one eye in the binoculars, the other on writing Lissa.

hehe.

<3

Judith Engracia said...

I know what you mean. School is the last thing on my mind!

Amy Lukavics said...

OMG You've officially lapped me with Project L. NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Lol, I love you Kody. Go have a picnic in the sunshine.

Kristin Briana Otts said...

Good weather here too, and let me tell you - that whole cute-boys-playing-frisbee-shirtless thing DEFINITELY messes with productivity.

Emilia Plater said...

That's so awesome that you get to write fanfiction :D Have fun!!

Altha Fidia Oktora said...

I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Migrain
Obat Pelancar Buang Air Besar
Vitamin Untuk Kekebalan Tubuh
Suplemen Untuk Pertumbuhan Anak
Jamu Penambah Nafsu Makan Anak
Suplemen Herbal Peninggi Badan
Obat Untuk Ibu Setelah Melahirkan
Suplemen Untuk Ibu Hamil
Cara Mencegah Cacat Pada Janin
Obat Benjolan Di Punggung Tradisional