Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Sighting! AND LINKS TO CONTESTS!

So my roommates and I were in Borders this week, and can you guess what we saw?




Yay!!!! It's in the wild for real!

Now, if your bookstore doesn't have it yet, don't worry. The official release is September 7 and some stores may choose to hold off on putting it on shelves until then. Just keep checking in!

In the mean time, I have a few chances for you to win your own copy!

First off, I'm holding a contest here that only requires a comment, but you can get extra entries by blogging or tweeting. It's open internationally!

Also, my lovely agent Joanna is holding a spontaneous twitter contest that will have two winners. This is for those who have spotted copies in the wild - just tweet her your city, state, and the bookstore where you saw a copy for a chance to win your own for free!

So there are 3 copies being given away, but THERE IS MORE! One of my writing idols, Elizabeth Scott, is giving away a copy on her blog, too! Click here for details on that giveaway!

So many chances to win! Plus, I'll be hosting 2 more giveaways in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

20 comments:

Kaitlin Ward said...

yay Kody! I'm so glad you finally got to see a copy for yourself :D

deltay said...

Congratulations - that's so exciting! And it was really cute how you documented it with a video rather than just a photo :)

deltay said...

PS - Love the pink bangs!

Daisy Whitney said...

So cool!

Summer Ross said...

Congrats!

ChristaCarol said...

Just got my copy TODAY at my B&N!

Jennifer Hoffine said...

What a moment! Congrats!

Tracey J said...

Your book lookes even prettier sitting on that shelf. :)

Tracey J said...

Sorry for the typo.

Brittany said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see it in a bookstore. *sighs and waits (im)patiently* I'm very excited for this book. :D So thank you for sharing all of those links with opportunities to win it!

Bee said...

I want a copy!
No in-the-wild spottings for me :(

Penelope Wright said...

I know, I couldn't believe it when I saw it on the shelf, I was so excited! I picked up a copy that day. (August 24th) I'm in Lynnwood, WA.

marshalldragoo said...

Kody, I bought my copy in Books a Million in Owensboro. Just fyi. Mom said it was there and I bought it.

Marshall D.

Penelope Wright said...

OK, I'm reading it right now! Literally. Right now. I'm holding it under my desk so my boss doesn't notice. I LOVE IT! Kody, your book is fantastic. Thank you for writing it! :)

Kody Keplinger said...

Thanks you everyone!!!!! I hopeyou all enjoy it!!!

Penelope - eek! Don't get in trouble at work!!! LOL. And Thank you!

Louisse said...

Congrats, Kody! :)

Joanna said...

DUDE--I love, love, LOVE the bangs!!

Kathleen Ortiz said...

Dude! I wonder if the the BN employees would've freaked if they had known who you were :P

Robin Mellom said...

I just stopped by B&N here in San LUis Obispo, CA...lots of copies!
Can't wait to start reading. Congrats, Kody!!!

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...

I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Kolesterol
Pengobatan Gusi Bernanah Herbal
Obat Kanker Vulva
Menghilangkan Kanker Prostat Secara Alami
Obat Tradisional Benjolan Di Ketiak
Cara Menghilangkan Sakit Pinggang Belakang
Obat Pasca Operasi Ambeien Yang Aman
Obat Benjolan Di Belakang Telinga Tradisional
Tips Menghilangkan Kencing Batu Tanpa Operasi
Cara Mengatasi Jantung Lemah