Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ding Ding Ding! Winner!

Okay, so let me start by saying that reading these microfictions has been AWESOME. Seriously, some of them had me rolling around laughing so hard. I even got my good friend Courtney Allison Moulton to read a few and she agreed that I totes have the best blog readers - because all of the entries were great!

That said, I eventually had to pick a winner.

God, that was hard. Some of the entries were super sexy encounters with Wesley (he appreciates the lovin' ya'll) while others were more, um, negative encounters with Wesley (he's not for everyone). Some of them were funny jokes with the girls. Some were chats with Bianca. They were all so good and so entertaining!

But the winner made me LOL in real life. The winner made me send an email to Courtney saying "READ THIS ONE!" The winner had Courtney laughing, too.

The winner was original and entertaining and accurate - just as I'd asked. She chose to put her microfiction into the form of a letter to poor, sweet Toby breaking up with him. But the best part was the PS, asking him to bring notes to thier study session.

Yep, Audrey. That's you! You rocked this joint!

So, Audrey, comment number 16, please shoot me an email at kodykeplinger (at) gmail (dot) com so I can get your address and ship you a signed copy of THE DUFF!

To the rest of you - THANK YOU for entering! YOu are all amazing, and I wish you could have all won!

New posts to come!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!!!! I just finished reading The Duff...loved it!! Lucky you to have an autographed copy!!

Parisa said...

Congrats Audrey!

Brianna Bruce said...

Congrats, Audrey! I loved your entry. : )

Rockie said...

Congrats Audrey!!!

I finished reading The DUFF two days ago in the same day I got it....it was so good...Awesome job Cody!!!! :)

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

aaahhh! *squee* thank you so much!! emailing you right now! :DDDDD i've wanted to read this book FOREVER!!

Phantom Paragrapher said...

Hi Kody,
I love your book, its on my TBR List .
Im a new follower
www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...

I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Kanker Sumsum Tulang
Obat Penyakit Kolera
Penyakit Iritasi Lambung
Obat Alami Kista Bartholin
Obat Radang Usus Buntu Anak Tradisional
Obat Diare Untuk Ibu Menyusui
Obat Urine Berwarna Merah
Cara Menghilangkan Syaraf Kejepit
Pengobatan Ginjal Kotor
Pengobatan Polip Serviks Herbal

Jhh Hjh said...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.