Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Road Trip Wednesday

So I'm participating in this week's Road Trip Wednesday!


The topic this week?

What Movie Do You Wish Had Been A Book?
And Who Should Have Written It?


I'm going to go with my all time favorite movie, Cruel Intentions. Now, I know Cruel Intentions is sort of based on a French novel, Dangerous Liaisons. But the thing is, Cruel Intentions is a modern adaptation. Its like the YA version of the book.

But I wish there was a real YA novel of this movie. Its so intense and darkly funny and awesome. I would kill to read that. The movie was great, but to see a book on that levelof awesome???? Wowza!!!

Who should have written it? Eeeeeasy.

My vote is on Courtney Summers. That woman nails dark stuff. I bet she could have written a book like Cruel Intentions and made it just as great as the movie. I can't think of anyone more perfect for this kind of project.

So that's my RTW post for this week! Woot!

6 comments:

Amy Lukavics said...

TOTALLY AGREED. Courtney Summers handles the dark so wonderfully.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I don't know if this is a book or not....but here's my suggestion: DEAD POET'S SOCIETY. Who should write it? Hmmm....Why you Kody, of course. :D

Joanna said...

Great call! Courtney would rock that book.

Liz said...

10 Things I Hate About You

Maybe Susane Colasanti? She's a good YA romance author.

Liz said...

PS: And yes, I know it's based on a Shakespeare play :P.

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...

I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Gout
Obat Kelenjar Adrenal
Obat iritasi Mata
Obat Alergi
Menghilangkan Penyakit Gagal Jantung
Obat Herbal Aritmia Jantung
Tips Menghilangkan Batu Ginjal
Obat Kanker Usus Besar Herbal
Obat Kanker Paru Paru Yang Aman
Obat Campak Alami