Monday, January 10, 2011

My New Addiction

So I just recently got my first iPod, which meant I got iTunes. Which means that I have a new problem that is destroying my finances.


Music.

I have this problem where I get on iTunes to look up just ONE SONG and end up looking at the "suggested" songs and then buying more and more until suddenly I've bought 4 CDs in one night and I"m like OH SNAP BAD KODY!!!

That said.... Dude, I have some cool music now. :-)

I'm editing book 3 right now, which means I am constantly listening to music that'll help me get into the story. The writing playlist is getting looooooong for this one, which means its final playlist will be kinda awesome, I hope.

But, for funzies, here are a few awesome songs you may not know that have rocked my life over the past few days:

"Orphans" by Jack's Mannequin
"Sick Little Games" by All Time Low
"Time After Time" by Quietdrive (cover of Cyndi Lauper)
"Heavily Broken" by The Veronicas
"Umbrella" by All Time Low (cover of Rihanna)
"You'll Never Know" by VersaEmerge


There are tons more, but most are more popular. I wanted to pass these little gems on. And please, check out other stuff by these artists (ESPECIALLY Jack's Mannequin and The Veronicas, who manage to make it onto almost every playlist I make).

And, with that, I have editing to do. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Stina Lindenblatt said...

I got an iPod for Christmas. So now I'm spending all my money to download books onto it. Lots of books. More books than I can read for a while. But at least now my kids can't accidentally read my very sexy romantic suspense novels. They only have access to my YA books (tho most Iof those I won't let them read since a 10 yo doesn't need to know about some of the things that happen in The DUFF--at least not yet).

Caitlin R. O'Connell said...

iTunes is just sooooo addicting... I've had my iPod long enough that I've managed to strategically forget it exists, hehe.

Amy Lukavics said...

This is funny, considering you are *the* reason I have recently become obsessed with my iPod.

You are like the Musical Mother Mary.

KT said...

Ah...playlist searching is the best (worst) way to procrastinate. I'm totally guilty every time a new idea pops in my head. Looks like you've got some great ones for yours!

Anonymous said...

Как получить Визу в Татры?
Очень просто!
Выбрать турагенство, которое смогло бы организовать и получение визы в Украине по
своей путевке или самостоятельно — на основании проплаченной путевки получать визу , прийдя в консульство с ваучером.
есть еще вопросики?! пишите в мой блог http://slovakiainvest.blog.ru
С Уважением Юлия :)

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...

I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Infeksi Rahim
Obat Migren Ibu Menyusui
Menghilangkan Iritasi Lambung
Cara Menghilangkan Kelenjar Payudara
Obat Untuk Menghilangkan Luka Kecelakaan Alami
Cara Menghilangkan Penyakit Mesothelioma
Obat Tumor Parotis
Maag Anak Tradisional
Obat Sindrom Ovarium Polikistik
Obat Adenomyosis