Friday, May 6, 2011

The Friday Mix: May 6, 2011

So I've been a fail at keeping these up, but I'm back and ready to share some music that has been going through my head all this week. Fun stuff!


Without farther ado, here are the top 5 songs I've been jamming to all week!


"Poison and Wine" by The Civil Wars



This song is basically just gorgeous and deep and full of longing. LOVE IT. Also, I discovered this week that it is perfect for Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl - my favorite couple. Yeah, I know, I'm obsessive. Sorry!


"Set Fire To the Rain" by Adele



Blame it on the fact that it has rained in Ithaca wayyyy too mcuht his week. I just can't stop listening to this song. LOVE ADELE!


"ET" by Katy Perry (covered by Meghan Tonjes



So I love "ET" but recently someone introduced me to Meghan Tonjes, who does some great original stuff, but I think its her AMAZING covers that I really appreciate. This one, especially, is fabulous.


"Jesus of Suburbia" by Green Day



It's like 6 songs in one or something! Augh, I just love this song. Its my favorite Green Day and hs some amazing lines.


"Arise" by Flyleaf


I think its because the fabulous novel DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth came out this week that I have been listening to "Arise" so much. It reminds me a lot of that book (which you should all read) and makes me want to read it again . . . and again . . . and again....

And that's all this week!

6 comments:

KT said...

Awesome mix! I've heard most of those :) Poison and Wine is like #1 for my current WiP's playlist.

Riley Redgate said...

ACK! Adele. Adele is all I've been listening to for the past week.

That and 30 Seconds to Mars.

Loren Chase said...

Love all of these songs! But I've never heard of The Civil Wars, definitely adding them to my playlist;)

The Romance Bookie said...

ADELE! ADELE! IS AMAZING!!! I am completely obsessed with one of her songs off her "19" album, called "Hometown Glory". She is so inspiring!

Jennifer Hoffine said...

LOVE Adele too.

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Cegah Kanker Mulut Dengan Konsumsi Ikan
Obat Kuat Alami Untuk Suami
Cara Hidup Sehat Untuk Penderita Kolesterol
Manfaat Yang Ada Di Dalam Kopi Bagi Kecantikan Kulit
Obat Leher Kaku Dan Sakit
Anak Terkena Asma Dan Alergi Bisa Sebabkan Penyakit Jantung
Vitamin Yang Bagus Untuk Penambah Nafsu Makan Anak
Obat Alami Pilek Menahun Untuk Ibu Hamil
Cara Alami Agar Kulit Bersih Dan Mulus
Cegah Penyakit Diabetes Dengan Jalan Kaki Selama Dua Menit
Obat Alami Pemutih Lutut Dan Siku Yang Hitam