Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hep Me Name My Spirit Animal!

Today was my last day at Split Oak Press as an intern. SO SAD! But I've loved my job this semester, as well as my co-workers and boss. So, in honor of our last day, my boss had each of us pick an animal from a box of plastic animals. My co-worker decided we should choose which represented us - our "spirit animals." (If you were as addicted to The O. C. as I was, this will make you giggle, I hope.)


Well, I met my spirit animal today. And, as a Leo, I think he represents me pretty freakin' well. I mean,
I'm fierce, too!!! Right? Right.

Anyway, I love my new friend here, but I just can't think of a name for him! Not Simba or any references to real lions. Something cool or funny or symbolic! Anyway, since I can't pick, I thought I'd ask you guys!

So tell me, what should I name my spirit animal?



7 comments:

Lale said...

Personally I think he looks like a Balthazar. But maybe that's just me :P

Queen N said...

Bunsen :) lol, sorry, couldn't resist.. Lolo?

T.S. said...

I think you should name his "Hot Piece of Aslan". ;-)

I'm so professional.

Amy said...

HAHA BALTHAZAR!! That is awesome.

How about...Buffy. Because your spirit is awesome enough to deserve a name of that caliber.

Britany Clarke said...

How about "He Who Walks With Kody"? You could keep him on your desk for company on lonely, depressing writer nights when the words wont come.

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Cegah Kanker Mulut Dengan Konsumsi Ikan
Obat Kuat Alami Untuk Suami
Cara Hidup Sehat Untuk Penderita Kolesterol
Manfaat Yang Ada Di Dalam Kopi Bagi Kecantikan Kulit
Obat Leher Kaku Dan Sakit
Anak Terkena Asma Dan Alergi Bisa Sebabkan Penyakit Jantung
Vitamin Yang Bagus Untuk Penambah Nafsu Makan Anak
Obat Alami Pilek Menahun Untuk Ibu Hamil
Cara Alami Agar Kulit Bersih Dan Mulus
Cegah Penyakit Diabetes Dengan Jalan Kaki Selama Dua Menit
Obat Alami Pemutih Lutut Dan Siku Yang Hitam

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Cegah Kanker Mulut Dengan Konsumsi Ikan
Obat Kuat Alami Untuk Suami
Cara Hidup Sehat Untuk Penderita Kolesterol
Manfaat Yang Ada Di Dalam Kopi Bagi Kecantikan Kulit
Obat Leher Kaku Dan Sakit
Anak Terkena Asma Dan Alergi Bisa Sebabkan Penyakit Jantung
Vitamin Yang Bagus Untuk Penambah Nafsu Makan Anak
Obat Alami Pilek Menahun Untuk Ibu Hamil
Cara Alami Agar Kulit Bersih Dan Mulus
Cegah Penyakit Diabetes Dengan Jalan Kaki Selama Dua Menit
Obat Alami Pemutih Lutut Dan Siku Yang Hitam