Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Libraries Are Sexy

....but I don't have to tell you that. Chances are, if you are reading htis, you are a reader, which means you (hopefully) love books. And what is more sexy than a building full of books?

Nothing.

Which is why Lissa's work place, a library, seemed like the perfect place for a forbidden, sexy kiss.

So today I bring you another SHUT OUT excerpt. Fair warning, this may be a bit spoilery, so LOOK AWAY if you don't want any spoils! But I tried to reduce the spoiling as much ass possible.

Today's excerpt is one a sexy, sexy library with a sexy, sexy boy. Why am I showing you this scene? Because if you stay tuned on twitter today (and my Facebook fan page, and I'll update this post later) you'll see that Vania at VLC Photo decided we should do two extra scenes from the book. Of course, I OBVIOUSLY chose to do scenes with cute boys. So after reading the excerpt today, I hope you'll watch out for the sneak peaks!

So, a little set up for the teaser. I told you Lissa is dating Randy. Well, there's a problem. She's dating Randy, but she has a pull toward Cash. Always has. And a history with him she'd rather forget. But working in close quarters with him at tte library? A SEXY PLACE? Things get interesting. . .

For one thing, this happens . . .



“Nice job leading the girls the other night.”

I was crouched down in the floor of the reference section, alphabetizing the encyclopedias, when I heard Cash’s voice behind me. Startled, I jumped and smacked the top of my head against the shelf with a loud thwack.

“Augh,” I groaned.

“Oh, shit. Lissa, are you okay?” He knelt down and turned me to face him, his eyebrows pinched over concerned green eyes that made me forget the throbbing pain in my skull—but only for a second. “Do you need me to get an icepack or something?”

“No, it’s fine, but you have got to stop sneaking up on me,” I hissed through clenched teeth. “God, that hurt.”

“I’m so sorry,” Cash said. Before I could stop him, he reached out and cupped a hand over the back of my head, his fingers gently stroking the place where my skull had collided with the wooden shelf. “That was an accident.”


...and then, a few minutes later, this happens.

We stared at each other for a long, long time. Then Cash’s hand slid down from my head to the back of my neck, and he gently pulled me toward him. It was like a slow motion scene in a movie. I had plenty of time to turn my head, to jerk away, to say “stop,” but I didn’t move, didn’t speak, didn’t breathe. Instead, I watched his head lower toward mine and felt his free hand fall on my knee. My eyes shut, and I managed a quick, anxious gasp of air.

And then Cash Sterling kissed me.

My heart raced as Cash’s lips moved over mine. I opened my mouth to his as my arms wrapped around his neck. His hand slid up my thigh and came to rest on my hip. I felt his finger curl into the belt loop of my jeans, tugging me a little closer to him. I moved forward willingly, eagerly, needing to be next to him, to touch him.

My body was riddled with electric shocks as his kisses grew more intense. My fingers twisted in his short, brown hair, pulling him into me. I’d never felt like this, like I wanted to climb into another person’s skin. Like I wanted every inch of him to touch every inch of me, to twine myself around him and never let go. I’d never kissed anyone this way.

Not even Randy.

My skin was on fire as we pressed in closer to each other. I found myself climbing into Cash’s lap, straddling his hips as his hands slid to the small of my back, pulling me toward him.

“Oh my God, are you kidding me?”

Cash’s mouth jerked away from mine as Jenna’s voice ripped through the heated silence. It took me a minute to catch my breath, and I blushed, realizing the delicate position I’d gotten myself into. I scurried out of Cash’s lap, straightening my slightly twisted t-shirt and running my fingers through my hair.

“Nice, Lissa,” she snapped when I tentatively looked up at her. “Didn’t I warn you about getting into this?”



Jenna, by the way, is Lissa's co-worker and sort-of-but-not-really boss. Uh-oh. Busted guys!

So what did you think? Are you looking forward to seeing the Sexy Library Scene? I am. Might need to get my sun block out, though. Things might be getting a tad hot!

The scene will premier at 6pm tonight! (That's EST!) So keep an eye on twitter, kids. And I"ll link it other places, too. Lots of smooches ahead!


UPDATE

As promised, here's the sexy library clip! Warning: this may leave scorch marks.


4 comments:

A. Knight said...

=O

That was beyond sexy. Cannot wait.

twimom101 said...

O.O wow!!! YAY!!!

crystal said...

christian louboutin is what a lot of star all like as a French shoemaking master of luxury brand creation, and its 2011 handbags, highlights the female nobility is elegant, gentle and lovely however not make public mature sexy.



Golden edge more make the whole hand bag metallic rich mnunaww simple sense. Plus hand bag buckles high-heel shoes design, more all show city endowment woman flavor.



The christian louboutin handbag design of the bow on the vision has always reflect woman flavour. Soft coriaceous make the whole paragraph hand bag filled with French grace.



christian louboutin handbag black satin and drape design, concise and easy. If attend some major occasions, collocation dress, all show nobility is elegant charm.

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Wanita Yang Biasanya Terkena Kanker Rahim
Cara Mengobati Gusi Bengkak Secara Alami
Obat Penghilang Penyakit Diabetes Melitus Tradisional
Cara Mengatasi Batuk Pada Anak Yang Tak Kunjung Sembuh
Obat Alami Penghilang Flu Untuk Ibu Hamil
Cara Menghilangkan Wasir Pada Ibu Hamil
Awas Bakteri Buruk Dalam Mulut Dapat Sebabkan Tumor Bibir
Khasiat Yang Ada Di Dalam Buah Markisa Bagi Kesehatan
Obat Batuk Untuk Anak Di Atas 3 Tahun
Nutrisi Agar Bayi Cerdas Sejak Ada Di Dalam Kandungan