Thursday, August 11, 2011

Signing Update! Please Read!

Hey guys! So there's been a quick change to one of my signing dates - the one in Seattle. See below!


SEPTEMBER 9th
Shut Out Launch Party @ Books Of Wonder
(18 W 18th Street, New York, NY)
From 6-8pm.
I'll be reading, talking, answering questions, signing, and maybe even giving a few things away! There will also be some food, so come out!

SEPTEMBER 12th
Shut Out Signing @ Changing Hands Bookstore
(6428 S. McClintock Dr., Tempe, AZ)
From 7:00-8:30pm
Once I get out to Phoenix, I'll be heading to Tempe to sign books at Changing Hands! I'll talk, read, sign,a and do a Q&A!

SEPTEMBER 17th
Shut Out Book Brunch Event @ University Bookstore
(15311 Main Street, Mill Creek WA 98012)
From 11:00am - 12:30pm
I'll be at University Bookstore (near Seattle) for a Teen Book Brunch! I"ll be signing and answering questions and chatting with those who attend, so please come out and say hello!

I hope to see you guys there!

4 comments:

Lena said...

PLEASE COME TO TEXAS!!! :D

ZoeRainDasherBenji said...

Come to Malaysia! Please?

Kody Keplinger said...

I wish I could, guys! Honestly, this isn't a tour. I"m just going to visit friends in these cities and my publicist was able to get me signings. So I'm paying for the plane, lol. If I could afford to go everywhere, I would!!!

Brianna FOrte said...

Ohhhhh PLEASE COME 2 Massachusetts preferably Boston or Cambridge and is their a seguel to Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend. I read the book in 4 1/2 hours i just couldn't put it down. IS THEIR A SEQUEL??????