Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Signings! Come See Me!

Hey guys! So I have some MEGA exciting news. I've decided to go visit some friends out west, and my AMAZING publicist got me set up with some fabulous signings! And I wanted to tell you guys about them so that you could come out and see me!


First, before I leave, I'll be having a book launch in NYC:

SEPTEMBER 9th
Shut Out Launch Party @ Books Of Wonder
(18 W 18th Street, New York, NY)
From 6-8pm.
I'll be reading, talking, answering questions, signing, and maybe even giving a few things away! There will also be some food, so come out!

Then it's out west I go for 2 awesome events!

SEPTEMBER 12th
Shut Out Signing @ Changing Hands Bookstore
(6428 S. McClintock Dr., Tempe, AZ)
From 7:00-8:30pm
Once I get out to Phoenix, I'll be heading to Tempe to sign books at Changing Hands! I'll talk, read, sign,a and do a Q&A!

SEPTEMBER 17th
Shut Out Book Brunch Event/ University Bookstore @ Mill Creek Library
(15429 Bothell Everett Highway, Mill Creek, WA)
From 11:00am - 12:30pm
University Bookstore (Seattle) is hosting a Book Brunch at the Mill Creek Library! I'll be there to sign SHUT OUT and to chat. So come on out!


And that's it for now!!! OMG, so excited to see you all. Will you be coming? Tell me in the comments!!!

8 comments:

Stephanie Allen said...

If I can figure out a way to get down to the one in Mill Creek, I will totally be there!

Sara Monitor said...

You need to come to Minnesota! I would totally come if you did. <3

Erica said...

I'd see if anyone would do a trip down to NYC down for your launch with me, but that's my 2nd week at school and dance team auditions =(

Linda said...

Aww that figures! I just moved out of the Phoenix area last year. I'm about 3 hours away now so I probably won't be able to make it. I hope you have a good time though!

Alexa said...

Darn I'll be at work when you are in Phoenix. Maybe I'll bribe someone to go for me so I can still have a signed copy :)

Valia Lind said...

Yes! AZ!!!! I will try and make it!! Hopefully it wont conflict with my work schedule!!!!

June G said...

I'm going to try to get to Books of Wonder.

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Bercak Putih Di Bagian Mulut Bisa Jadi Gejala Kanker Mulut
Beberapa Penyebab Yang Menyebabkan Anak Terkena Asma
Obat Penambah Gairah Untuk Pria
Obat Untuk Menurunkan Serum Kolesterol
Atasi Komedo Anda Dengan Masker Putih Telur
Obat Untuk Merangsang Dan Mengaktifkan Saraf
Obat Radang Gusi Bengkak
Obat Penyakit HSP Herbal
Tips Untuk Menyehatkan Dan Menyegarkan Tubuh Secara Alami
Waspada Polip Bisa Jadi Tanda Awal Penyakit Kanker