Saturday, August 20, 2011

Some Fun Stuff Is Coming Up!

So SHUT OUT is only a couple of weeks from release, and I've got some REALLY fun stuff headed your way to celebrate!


First, you may notice the bar at the top of this page. It's a link to a SHUT OUT character quiz. The quiz will only be running from now until September 6 (the day after release) so take it soon and find out which of the SHUT OUT leading ladies you are before you meet them next month!

In case you missed the bar, here's a link to the facebook page. While you're there maybe you could like the fan page? Maybe? Please? I looooooooove you!

But there's more going on than just the quiz! starting August 29th I'll be going on Blog Tour. I'll do my best to link you to all the stops so you can check out the guest posts, vlogs, and character interviews. It'll be fun! The SHUT OUT soundtrack will also be revealed on the tour, so stay tuned!

And starting August 26th, VLC Photo and I will be hosting some SUPER EXCITING teasers and giveaways leading up to the premier of the SHUT OUT book trailer! If you haven't already, check out the #ShutOutTrailer hashtag on twitter for sneak peaks. But starting the 26, we'll be doing big teasers, complete with pictures, a few excerpts, and some cool giveaways! After the trailer premiers we'll be throwing a BIG giveaway that you do NOT want to miss! I'll give you the details as soon as I can, guys!

Then once SHUT OUT is out, I"m off to do some signings in NYC and on the west coast! In case you missed it, I'll be signing on:

Sept. 9 - Books of Wonder in NYC, 6-8pm.
Sept. 12 - Changing Hands in Tempe, AZ, 7:30-9pm (near Phoenix)
Sept. 17 - University Bookstore in Mill Creek, WA. 11:30am - 1pm. (near Seattle)

So come out and see me! I'll be giving away some books and swag at these events, too. I'm so excited! The swag I made just came in the other day and it looks AMAZING. I cannot wait to give some out to you guys!

And in the mean time, while I wait for all the craziness to begin, I'm sitting at home, hacking away on a new project that I'm about 80% through the first draft on. Let's see if I can finish it before SHUT OUT releases, shall we?


4 comments:

chelleyreads said...

took the quiz. i'm lissa! can't wait to read the book :)

wordslikesilver said...

You just killed me! I saw "TEMPE" and I thought it said "TAMPA" so I died and was freaking out until my sister said it was in Arizona. Don't I wish it was Tampa, FL. :( Lucky Arizonians. I'm Mary :)

Miss Lauren said...

I wish you'd come to your hometown for a signing!! :) Nothing would stop me from being there!

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Makanan Mengandung Vitamin C Dan E Mampu Redakan Asma
Alasan Bercinta Di Kamar Hotel Lebih Menggairahkan
Obat Untuk Mendapatkan Bentuk Tubuh Yang Ideal
Dampak Buruk Menggunakan Make Up Sebelum Tidur
Obat Alami Penghancur Batu Empedu
Macam Macam Fungsi Ginjal Dalam Tubuh Manusia
Cara Membuat Jamu Untuk Mengatasi Polip
Ketahui Kebiasaan Menyirih Bisa Sebabkan Kanker Mulut
Atasi Komedo Dengan Baking Soda
Hal Yang Bisa Menyebabkan Dan Mendatangkan Sembelit