Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Brief Note To My Followers (aka y'all are awesome)

Dear Followers,


I've been using this blog for almost three years. I blogged hear about getting my agent, selling my first book, going to college, the release of my book, leaving college, moving to New York - I've shared the biggest moments on my life on here.

And you guys have been there.

Today I realized there are 1000 of you now. It blows my mind. Just blows. My. Mind. 1000 is a huge number to me. It's 1000 more people than I ever expected to read this blog. It's 1000 people who have supported me. 1000 who inspire to keep writing - not just my books, but this blog.

You guys are awesome. Not just because you read this blog but because you READ. Because you don't just read books, you get involved. It's people like you that make authors love their job. It's people like you that keep us going. It's people like you that make me so, so happy to do what I do.

So thank you. Whether your a new follower or a long-time one. Whether you post comments or lurk. It doesn't matter. You guys have been wonderful to me, and I owe you SO MUCH. Thank you for all your support. Thank you for all of your inspiration.

You. Are. Awesome.

Love,
Kody

9 comments:

HiHiHana said...

Aww!

Thanks for the shout-out to the lurkers! xD

It makes me sounds creepy admitting that though...anyways, I will continue to lurk!

-Hana

The Romance Bookie said...

Awwww...thanks ^^. And we all think you are awesome too! :)

Fred LeBaron said...

Thanks to you too, Kody, very much! Mostly a lurker, but have really appreciated you sharing your thoughts! It's great getting to know the real you!

Gaby Pendragon said...

Such beautiful words Kody, thanks!!

And thanks for writing such awesome books and for being such a sweet person!! You deserve all the best!!

Hugs!!!

leilaking44 said...

Hi Kody!
My names Leila and let me start my stating what an inspiration your words are to me. You inspired me to start a blog, and to try writing again. It's thanks to you I have such a passion and my self esteem has gone up. It would mean the world if you looked at my blog , vicariouslythroughbooks.wordpress.com
Thanks everyone, :)
Leila! 

inluvwithwords said...

Wow, 1000 followers is amazing. Congrats!

AndreiaS said...

Hi Kodi. I'm from Portugal and I love to read! Through the internet I heard about the book's release "DUFF" and I was very interested in reading it. So I thought if there was the possibility of closing a partnership, in which I'd read the book and do the review. If you can not send the physical book, I can read e-book.
I leave here my blog's:

http://segredos_escondidos.blogs.sapo.pt/
http://bookswithoutsecrets.blogspot.com/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5598612-andreia-silva

I await response
Greetings from Portugal

Hannah S. said...

we love you too, kody. <3

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Gejala Gejala Penyakit Kanker Yang Sering Di Abaikan
Obat Alami Untuk Menyembuhkan Luka Diabetes
Obat Untuk Penderita Kanker Rahim
Cara Untuk Mencegah Radang Gusi
Cegah Diabetes Dengan Buah Blueberry
Jenis Kandungan Yang Terkandung Di Dalam Bawang Merah
Nutrisi Agar Bayi Cerdas Sejak Ada Di Dalam Kandungan
Hal Yang Bisa Menyebabkan Dan Mendatangkan Sembelit
Obat Herbal Untuk Penyakit Kanker Mulut
Haluskan Kulit Wajah Dengan Bahan Alami Ini