Saturday, July 21, 2012

Virtual Book Tour

Hey peeps!

So I get emails a lot, asking when and if I'll be going to this city or that city for book tour. Sadly, the answer is usually "no." It's not that I don't WANT to travel. It's that book tours are expensive, and I can't always go to all the cities I'd like!  But, I have a solution (sort of.)

Next week, on Tuesday night, I'll be doing a virtual book tour.  What's this mean? Well, through some new cool technology, I'll be doing a video chat. Except it's different, because I'll get to see all of you, too. You'll be able to talk to each other and to me, and we can have a great time!  I'll be talking and then giving away some signed books.  It'll be just like a book event, except neither of us have to get out of our pajamas! (Hey, who can say no to that?)

So, I hope to see you guys there! Some details are here: http://kodykeplinger.eventbrite.com/
RSVP and get your ticket (don't worry, it's free) and you'll get a reminder before the event.

I hope to see all your pretty faces next week! Lots of love!

6 comments:

The Romance Bookie said...

OMG SIGNED UP INSTANTLY!!!! :)

Thanks Kody!! :)

MsFairyFreak said...

I just signed up. Super excited. :D

Leonora said...

Hi Kody!
So, I have been dying to read A Midsummer's Nightmare. However, since I love buying books, and don't borrow books from the library. But since I have issues with printed books and ebooks. Practical issues. So I only read audiobooks. However, the books available in audio is not exactly big. It is getting bigger.
The point is, that your first two books are in audio. So I was assuming that your latest would be in audio as well. The publication date came and went. Nothing came.
So I was wondering if you could ask your publisher to please ask them to publish an audio version of A Midsummer's Nightmare. And when your future books are published, to keep publishing in audio.
If there is someone from your publisher that I could talk to about that, then please tell!!

About that video tour. I would have loved to join you, but I was away that week. Somewhere where internet and cellphone reception where next to non-existant.

Thank you for writing amazing books!!

Leonora

ptikunm said...

visit my blog PTIK UNM too

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Gairah Pria
Pengobatan Asma
Obat Insomnia Akut Terapi Susah Tidur
Kualitas Produk Greend World
Obat Pilek Menahun Pada Anak
Cara Menjaga Ginjal Agar Tetap Sehat
Obat Sembelit Dan Memperlancar BAB
Obat Penambah Sistem Kekebalan Tubuh
Suplemen Alami Penghilang Rasa Lelah
Obat Pembersih Ginjal Kotor Alami
Obat Meningkatkan Kekebalan Tubuh Pada Penderita HIV Atau Aids

Blogger said...

Want to watch live sex cams? You won't forget BongaCams.