Monday, February 11, 2013

When People Tell Me Ableism Doesn't Exist


I don't consider my disability a major part of my life. It's just a Thing. It's a thing that changes how I go about my life, but not the quality of life itself. I live an exceedingly normal life - I have friends, I go to movies, I take improv classes sometimes, I live in New York and take the subway and do all the things people my age do. Most of the time, I forget that I even have a disability. Yes, some tasks are different for me (I use magnification on my laptop, I walk with a cane) but those things don't make life for me any different than life for another 21-year-old.

Except in how others react to me.

I've talked occasionally about my frustrations with ableism and stereotypes and misleading points of view. I've talked about how it makes me crazy when people assume I need help crossing the street (true story - blind people often cross streets more safely than sighted people, because we pay extra attention). It rubs me the wrong way when people's first questions about me are about my disability and not me as a person. And the worst - I loathe when people invade my personal space (touching me, grabbing me) because they want to "help" without my permission.

These are all forms of ableism, whether people like to think of it that way or not. It might all be well meaning, but the underlying assumption is that a disabled person (in my case, a blind person) cannot do normal things on their own or that they ARE their disability and not real people.

Recently, someone told me that ableism doesn't exist.  That all of these things I mention are well-meaning. That they aren't really ableist at all and that I am overreacting to them.

But even well-meaning people can be ableist.  And if these little actions aren't enough to prove that, then hopefully this will be.

This is a story I haven't shared in a long time, mostly because I was bitter, angry, and still raw from it, despite it happening when I was sixteen.  I won't name the people involved, even though I should because all of them should be held accountable for thier attitudes towards me and other disabled students. Because the horrible thing is, the people i"m about to discuss actually worked at a school for the blind. Their JOBS were to work with kids with disabilities, and while they may have been well-meaning, they were horrible perpetrators of ableism.

A little background:
I went to mainstream schools from the day I started kindergarten, and despite having a school system that wasn't always great at getting me the assistive technology I needed, I was happy there. I thrived, even. I always had great grades and did all the same school work as my peers.  But in high school, it dawned on me that I needed some training in mobility (i. e. I needed to learn to use a cane) so I started going to the closest school for the blind to take "short courses" - basically, I'd go there, stay in a dorm for two weeks, do all of my normal school work with a few tutors, and get trained in cane techniques and city travel (I'm from a small town with no bus system, so that was something I had to learn to do, too.)

I enjoyed short course a lot, even though I missed my high school. What I didn't enjoy were the attitudes of some of the administration I worked with. Not everyone - my mobility teacher was excellent, I adored my dorm parents, I had a great time with two of my three short course tutors (who were teachers, actually).  But this affection doesn't extend to everyone at the school for the blind.

It should be known that I have always been extremely ambitious. I've known since I was eight that I wanted to leave my hometown and go to school far away. I've known I wanted to be a writer (or an actor, either one) since I was nine. I've had big dreams for myself, and I saw no reason why I shouldn't chase them. I had good grades, I was focused, I was motivated - I didn't think twice about my disability even playing a factor. Because it doesn't. It shouldn't. Not in chasing goals. (You know, unless your goal is to be a NASCAR driver - that might have been hard with my vision, but I digress.)

While I was at the school, I mentioned to one of my short course teachers that I wanted to go to Ithaca College (I was a junior and already researching places to apply).  Her reaction was not what I'd expected. Immediately she started telling me to be more "realistic."  She wanted me to apply in-state. She knew I had a high GPA and that I had good ACT scores, but my dream was "unrealistic." Not my dream of going into an artistic field, just of going to college where I wanted to.

Later, she suggested I should have a meeting with the guidance counselor at school, just to discuss my future. Why not? So I talked with him, and he spent the whole meeting telling me why I shouldn't go away to college. He brought up my parents finances (something he knew NOTHING about) and then told me I should stay in state because I'd get more support from the Office for the Blind (a government entity that helps blind individuals in the sate of KY). He acted like I was utterly ridiculous for even considering attending at highly ranked private school that - in actuality - I was extremely likely to be accepted to based on my academics.

During that particular stent of short course, I'd also been considering transferring to the school for the blind in order to get the best mobility training I could (it hadn't been offered at my school). So I'd had a meeting with the short course teacher who had discouraged me, the guidance counselor, and the principal. Long story short, they spent the whole meeting telling me I "couldn't" go  away to college and that I needed to be more "realistic."

I left the office sobbing, convinced they were right.

Thank God for the dorm parent I had at the time. She saw me sobbing, pulled me into her room, and listened to what had happened. She gave me great advice which ultimately amounted to "don't listen to those people."  So I didn't.

Later, I learned a lot about the guidance counselor at the school for the blind. I wasn't the first one to have that situation. He'd told a class valedictorian that he "couldn't handle college." He suggested to another student that he'd be better off working on his parents farm than going to school. Disclaimer: these things were all heard second hand, but based on my experience, I have little doubt as t their validity.

When I got back to my public school, my guidance counselor asked me to come see her. She informed me that the counselor for school for the blind had called her and told her she "had to tell me" that I couldn't go to the colleges I wanted. When she'd told him she wouldn't do that, he'd yelled at her and hung up the phone. He'd also called my Office for the Blind counselor (who legally cannot give him information on me without my consent) and tried to ask her questions about my situation and encourage her to do the same (re: discourage me.)

There are a lot of questions as to why the people at this school - whose whole purpose is to HELP kids with disabilities - would act this way to a student.  Would a guidance counselor at a public school tell a student with a 3.5 GPA they shouldn't apply to a good (but not Ivy League) college? Tell them they couldn't "handle" it? Tell them to stay close to home? I have my doubts. In the case of these individuals, they should have been helping to ENCOURAGE and BETTER and BUILD THE CONFIDENCE of students who have probably been told they "can't" all their lives.

But that's not what they were doing.

I like to believe the best in people, so I'm going to say that the people I dealt with meant well. I think they genuinely believed it was in my best interest to stay in Kentucky, close to my family, and attend a public school I might be able to "handle" better.  I'm sure they thought they were looking out for the blind kids they worked with.  But instead, they were just bringing them down.

That is ableism. True, horrible, real ableism. Well meant? Maybe. But it comes from a place of believing these kids aren't capable of doing the things most people their age do.

I never went back to the school for the blind after that. Instead, my school got me a mobility teacher, and I learned all the things I needed to about traveling in a city by visiting nearby cities. And I did apply to Ithaca, where I was accepted.  I went for two years. Then I moved to New York City. And now I"m a writer, doing what I've always dreamed of.

And you know what? None of that has anything to do with my disability. I didn't overcome anything. I didn't do anything "inspirational." I just did what I loved, went to a college I wanted, and moved to a city far away from home where I am very happy.

Believe me, it's crossed my mind - wanting to go back to the school for the blind and show the administration there just what I've been up to despite their greatest attempts to "help" me. But I don't think most of the people involved even work there anymore. Which is for the best. I don't want to see them, really. I think it would be too upsetting.

So why am I sharing this very, very long story with you? Because I needed to tell it, for one. I needed to expose these attitudes once and for all. And for another, because ableism - well meaning or not - is ableism none the less. Just as well-meaning people can do and say racist things or anti-feminist things. Good people do ableist things, and that's not excuse. Because whether it's telling someone they're dreams are "unrealistic" due to thier disability or assuming you should "help" a person with a disability when they haven't asked or calling a disabled person "inspirational" for doing the things everyone else does - it all comes from the same problematic mind set - that people who have disabilities are not equal to the rest of the world, they are less capable.

I hate this mindset. I deal with this mindset on a daily basis. Which is why I waited so long to even talk about being blind on this blog - I didn't want anyone to see me any differently because I just can't see as well. But sadly, some people do. Some people see the disability, not the person, and that makes me sad. Sad and angry.

Ableism exists, and while it's a problem most people will never face, it's still a problem our society as a whole really needs to address.

37 comments:

Cassi Haggard said...

I drive by that school often and this makes me want to go shout at someone. Glad you didn't listen. Glad that people couldn't "help" you out of your dreams.

Gabrielle Prendergast said...

I definitely think there is "ableism" and I think the people at that school clearly had pockets of stale air instead of brains. But I wanted to add that I have had almost nothing but bad experiences with guidance counsellors. From the ones who discouraged me from going to fashion school because it was "expensive" (how did they know what I could afford) to the one I heard of who encouraged a girl with an interest in agriculture to "marry a farmer", to the one, when asked for applicants for a intern position at a nearby travel program organisation said 'our students can't afford your programs' (uh, we wanted to GIVE them a job not sell them a program). This causes me to conclude: those who can, do. Those who can't teach. Those who can't teach, teach gym and those who can't teach gym are guidance counsellors.

jessiedevine said...

This is a wonderful post. I'm sharing it. :D

itsamoosemedia said...

Ugh! I'd be pissed at them too! Their attempts to keep you from going to IC just boggles my mind. And makes me want to punch them. Mostly the latter. I'm very glad you didn't listen to them!

(this is Becca :) )

Leonora said...

Hi Kody! I am blind too, and I have had a fair share of ableist teachers. I know what you mean. It's quite sad that people do not see the person. I am aspiring to be a writer one day, and would be very put off if people dwouldn't see the person instead of the disability. I think it was good of you to tell this story though. It informs people how hurtful it can be when someone has an ableist behavior! Thank you for being the wonderful person and writer you are! Regardless of any disability.

Anonymous said...

I can so relate (sadly). I have a learning disability and went to a special high school for it. I did great, I too thrived. My guidance counselor told me to look at 2 year schools bc it might be easier for me. I like you was adament that I go to a 4 year school, a good school. I ended up looking at a bunch of schools far away from home. At one of them I met with the head of the LD program. I told her I wanted to major in English/be an editor. She then told me English was a stupid major, being an editor was dumb/pointless/no one read anymore & went on &on. So I shut up. I stopped answering her questions. My mom & dad had to answer for me in the room. She then said "well you're not answering my Q's...I guess you're not ready for college. you should go to a comm college or do a year off because you're just not ready." My mom later called the college to complain abt this woman (HEAD OF DISABILITY!! wtf!!!) and the woman denied it and said my mom was making it up! *shakes head* The point is...there is DEFINITELY ableism even for disabilities that can't be physically seen.... It makes me so mad that people discourage like that

JoSVolpe said...

Ugh, this upsets me in a way I don't feel I can appropriately express here on a blog comment.

In any case. I will sum it up in two words:

screw them.

xo

Anonymous said...

By Going Online Home Businesses Blogging To The Lending Institution Exploration
So now that you offer a solid appreciating of the bank or investment company
shot, it's as clear as day that you can't shoot this drink
whenever you yearn for to. Acquiring because you're and never going to have the proper angle and bank the basketball into the hoop.
Make visible announcements be thinking this is a fast decision. Actually, I've been seeing
Credit Union a number of time now. I've trusted these people with the tiny value accounts of the kids. They have been good to the children and have confirmed higher interest entirely on savings than anyone might have.
Bank, I know that you want me to make $500 or so in the high street bank to avoid price. But the $25 is a significant easier for everyone right now. You know the way goes. Similarly to everyone else I am a little strapped. I'd ask funding but I'm pretty sure you'd turn
to me down. That's ok. You have to do you actually have to accomplish. That's why I do too.

Formed in 1963 along with the shared profit of three Milwaukee suburbs (Oak Creek, Franklin, and Greenfield), Tri-City
National same day cash loans has grown to assist you over 30 tree branches in the Local area Milwaukee area.

Tri-City is yet another bank that offers
stand-alone, strip mall, and grocery store locations.
For instance like Guaranty, it does offer early evening not to mention weekend hours.
The checking narrative options are at the same time excellent.
"Completely Free Checking" is bound to have most of this standard accoutrements, such online banking furthermore bill payment.
Tri-City is apparently well-known as a functional community-minded bank that actively supports trade in the The usa area.

If or when you are generally owner of some
top rated program on one related the 3 exchanges, the selling
pertaining to your instrument is regarded as now OBSOLETE.
There is never need to trade in your instrument to
receive 50% to 70% when you have the ability to now receive Tax burden ADVANTAGED NON-Recourse Fiscal loans OF 288% each and every year (never spend money on back).
A good of the attractive things about at this time being an adult over the adult population is that we all get on the way to make our incredibly choices. We all subjected to allow them to the consequences off our inane, stupid, idiotic, brilliant also dreary decisions, uniform if those final outcomes end up at the moment a net 0. So it could have been a number to do with years ago where I started looking into the global financial pages of some of the world, to try and carve out a greater niche for me personally than my forebears had before everybody. Make no mistake; I wasn't your "poor" kid maturing. Not at all as Experienced many of consists of things we every one strove for nearly as children in all suburbs, like women with our neck craning for the worms dangling from my mother's mouth.
"It is my intention that this convey shocks us to be able to action. Or even for those associated us already committed to fighting climate change, I expectations it causes people to work with much more urgency. This report spells away from what the rest of the world would be like if it very hot by 4 college degrees Celsius, which is also what scientists is nearly unanimously forecasting by the end of the century, without serious policy changes.
Available for years, cyber assets experts have aware that attacks to do with United States' bankers will eventually end one of the front lines of a cyber terrorist invade. Vulnerabilities in the United States' national infrastructure have been known about for years, but given some sort of rather intangible naturel of a online terror attack together with a life looking set or physical fear attack has without any doubt caused some amount of complacence with the American people.

Anonymous said...

Le modele Gyrate a minimize comprehension to Jordan [url=http://www.abercrombiedeutschlandeshop.com]abercrombie[/url] CMFT Viz Attribute 11 est une paire sortie au mois d'aout et qui incarne un nouveau virage vers Jordan [url=http://www.hollisterucosfrance.com]hollister france[/url] Eradicate qui souhaite proposer des modeles qui ne concernent pas uniquement le basketball. Cette jolie reading en carbone a ete imaginee avec l'equipe de Finical Collector. Elle sera [url=http://www.hollistersalenukes.co.uk]hollister uk[/url] disponible uniquement aux USA.
L'ecart de underlying improve Louboutin peut etre [url=http://www.hollisterfrancesoldae.com]hollister france[/url] retracee a l'introduction de la countersign serie limitee de 2007. Le PierreHardy toujours adherer a de bonnes chaussures [url=http://www.hollisterfrancece.com]hollister[/url] doit etre limitee, restrictive consequent, Sarah Jessica Parker, le Kidma Nicole, Kate Moss, et bien d'autres stars d'Hollywood sont respectes. Avant ce prestigieux designers de chaussures internationales travaillent a la formation [url=http://www.abercrombieukandfitchs.co.uk]abercrombie[/url] sangle Split decontracte et teinte printemps dans les chaussures d'amour Mme declenche un essence audacieux et sans entraves des milliers d'agitation.
Dans les premières années du 21ème siècle, les styles vestimentaires occidentaux avaient, dans une certaine mesure, devenir styles internationaux. Ce processus a commencé des centaines d'années added t?t, durant les périodes du [url=http://www.abercrombierfranceusolde.com]abercrombie france[/url] colonialisme européen. Le processus de diffusion culturelle a perpétué au fil des siècles en tant que sociétés occidentales médias ont pénétré les marchés à travers le monde, diffusion de la pomp occidentale et de styles. Vêtements de forge [url=http://www.hollisterudeutschlande.com]hollister deutschland[/url] rapide est également devenu un phénomène mondial. Ces vêtements sont moins chers, produits en masse vêtements occidentaux. Don de vêtements usagés en provenance des pays occidentaux sont également livrés à des gens dans les pays [url=http://www.hollisterudeutschlande.com]hollister deutschland[/url] pauvres not up to substandard des organisations caritatives.
[url=http://arinastar.ru/forum/cat-otzivi-o-mne/topic-31-page-159.html#post6446]Sa house-dress est fabriquee a partir de guipure et caracteristiques degrader la coloration et finition festonnee.[/url]
[url=http://skimo.surikata.cz/viewtopic.php?p=19318#19318]Voici un apercu de plusieurs Nike Blazer Mid 77 qui forment le conclave Preferred[/url]
[url=http://www.hostinger.com/index.php]Pas cher Abercrombie Fitch Angleterre en ligne de sortie. Ici vous pouvez choisir votre produit préféré et profitez du meilleur proprieties[/url]

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some extremely valid pointѕ!
I apprecіate уou penning this aгtiсlе and also the
rest οf the sitе іs alѕo reаlly gooԁ.


Chеck out my blog; pseudoephedrine for weight loss

Anonymous said...

руководство пользователя tp link wr740n
[url=http://covertex.ru/map108.html]руководство польззователя zanussi aquacycle 600[/url]
[url=http://covertex.ru/manual-datchik-urovnya-topliva-padzhero-3-90l.html]мануал датчик уровня топлива паджеро 3 90л[/url]
[url=http://cosmecca.ru/instruktsiya-fujitsu-siemens-em-u9200-gl.html]инструкция fujitsu siemens em u9200 gl[/url]
[url=http://compjuters.ru/jvc-ks-fx640r-instruktsiya.html]jvc ks fx640r инструкция[/url]
[url=http://cosmecca.ru/instruktsiya-fiat-ducato-2003g.html]инструкция fiat ducato 2003г[/url]
[url=http://cosmecca.ru/instruktsiya-gps-navigator-orion-g5030bt-uewr.html]инструкция gps навигатор orion g5030bt uewr[/url]
[url=http://cosy-host.ru/casio-ctk-731instruktsiya.html]casio ctk 731инструкция[/url]
[url=http://condme.ru/skachat-instruktsiyu-polzovatelya-casio-amw-702.html]скачать инструкцию пользователя casio amw 702[/url]
[url=http://covertex.ru/kodi-samsung-gt-15500.html]коды samsung gt 15500[/url]
[url=http://compjuters.ru/jasmine-im-5-0-3-instruktsiya.html]jasmine im 5 0 3 инструкция[/url]
[url=http://compjuters.ru/kia-magentis-i-rukovodstvo-po-ekspluatatsii.html]kia magentis i руководство по эксплуатации[/url]
[url=http://condme.ru/shema-razborki-salona-shevrole-lachetti.html]схема разборки салона шевроле лачетти[/url]
[url=http://compjuters.ru/izacco-z7-instruktsiya.html]izacco z7 инструкция[/url]
[url=http://covertex.ru/voxtel-symphony-g15-ins.html]voxtel symphony g15 инс[/url]
[url=http://cosy-host.ru/klass-klimata-t1.html]класс климата т1[/url]
[url=http://condme.ru/sgs-1-80-dhm.html]сгс 1 80 дхм[/url]
[url=http://cosmecca.ru/instruktsiya-indesit-ban-35-fnf-d-besplatno.html]инструкция indesit ban 35 fnf d бесплатно[/url]
[url=http://condme.ru/hlebopechka-afk-nstrukts-ya.html]хлебопечка afk нструкц я[/url]
[url=http://cosy-host.ru/manual-po-reno-koleos.html]мануал по рено колеос[/url]
[url=http://cosy-host.ru/instruktsiya-q7-rf.html]инструкция q7 rf[/url]

Anonymous said...

The Changing Aspect Of home businessWe Foot up your melodic
theme and use it as a feature of speech history. Do the message on every
pageboy on you can be full saved. So, auto dealerships get-go want to Put forward
their business visibility to where seo marketing comes in.


Also visit my web-site - http://cg-tg.com/?p=34

Anonymous said...

[url=http://instr.besdocs.ru][b]Большая база инструкций[/b][/url]
[url=http://instr.besdocs.ru][img]http://instr.besdocs.ru/images/instr.png[/img][/url]
инструкция по эксплуотации котла mx2 24 cf
настройка rm d657
схема le32c450e1w
скачать инструкцию варочная панель горение ора ито
lg storm extra 1300w характеристики
lucatron инструкция
инструкция philips 29pt8609
инструкция ки 1093
lg 42 pg 6000 инструкция
mutsaerts trans4mer
trip computer ваз 2110 скачать инструкцию
сборка пистолета perfecta fbi 8000
мануал к jaguar 171
lucatron manual
ariston gilda инструкция

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
I'm quite sure I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here!

Good luck for the next!

My website :: Best registry Cleaners
My website :: best registry cleaner

Anonymous said...

For instance, if your skin is puffy or if you are gaining large amounts of weight or
bruising more extensively or more easily than normal, the
dosage of your medications could be too large. Several methods recommended increasing penis size and surprise, surprise, none of them work.
Flibanserin should not be used if there are other causes of low libido, such as depression, relationship issues, or medical conditions such as pain with sex.


my blog post ... viagra pas cher en ligne

Anonymous said...

oZzy moved away some time ago, I miss his cock, that i'm always hungry for intercourse.
FUCK MY PUSSY!

Here is my site - hcg injections

Anonymous said...

[url=http://x-drugs.info][img]http://x-drugs.info/kno/15.gif[/img][/url]
[b]seroquels[/b] life without penicillin warfarin to affect tests are amlodopine and loratadine compatible [b]seroquels[/b] tegretol chewable azithromycin 250 mg effectiveness glyburide photosensitivity [u]seroquels[/u] where to buy viagra in bangkok azithromycin no script single dose indomethacin expiration [i]seroquels[/i] is metformin ok in pregnancy how ampicillin destroys e coli prilosec by vbulletin [b]seroquels[/b] ibuprofen pm and energy shot mix does avapro cause weight gain message board for viagra [i][u][b]seroquels[/b][/u][/i] acc guidelines clopidogrel cipro drug card glimepiride dosage indication [u][b]seroquels[/b][/u] gao compazine ineffective drug list paxil warning my life after lipitor [b]seroquels[/b] function of the testosterone working for exelon flomax and bleeding [i][u]seroquels[/u][/i] cipro zovia avalide irbesartan-hydrochlorothiazide glucophage without a presciption [u][i]seroquels[/i][/u]

javediqbal said...

Title:
The Best High Returns on Best Investment

Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:

Web Link:
http://www.whatacash.com

Display Name: whatacash

Anonymous said...

Very descriptive article, I loved that a lot. Will there be
a part 2?

Review my page :: chi straightener

Anonymous said...

comment 6, [url=http://buycarafateonline.tumblr.com]buy carafate[/url]. comment 9, carafate buy online http://buycarafateonline.tumblr.com order carafate
comment 4, [url=http://buyesidrixonline.tumblr.com]esidrix cheap[/url]. comment 9, buy esidrix http://buyesidrixonline.tumblr.com esidrix buy
comment 2, [url=http://buyalesseonline.tumblr.com]order alesse[/url]. comment 4, ellesse online http://buyalesseonline.tumblr.com buy alesse online canada

Anonymous said...

comment 7, [url=http://buydoxycyclineonline.tumblr.com]buy doxycycline generique[/url]. comment 3, doxycycline order canada http://buydoxycyclineonline.tumblr.com doxycycline purchase
comment 7, [url=http://buytrimoxnow.tumblr.com]purchase trimox[/url]. comment 1, trimox order http://buytrimoxnow.tumblr.com buy trimox
comment 8, [url=http://buyatomoxetineonline.tumblr.com]atomoxetine buy uk[/url]. comment 5, atomoxetine buy online http://buyatomoxetineonline.tumblr.com atomoxetine order

Anonymous said...

comment 4, [url=http://buydilantinonline.tumblr.com]when to order dilantin levels[/url]. comment 3, purchase dilantin canada http://buydilantinonline.tumblr.com order dilaudid online
comment 6, [url=http://buybrafixonline.tumblr.com]buy brafix online[/url]. comment 6, purchase brafix http://buybrafixonline.tumblr.com brafix order
comment 1, [url=http://buyrulideonline.tumblr.com]rulide online[/url]. comment 1, rulide buy http://buyrulideonline.tumblr.com rulide buy

Anonymous said...

comment 3, [url=http://buyoxybutynin.tumblr.com]buy oxybutynin[/url]. comment 4, order oxybutynin http://buyoxybutynin.tumblr.com cheap oxybutynin
comment 3, [url=http://buyneoralonline.tumblr.com]buy neoral cyclosporine[/url]. comment 4, purchase neoral http://buyneoralonline.tumblr.com buy nizoral online
comment 9, [url=http://buyaltace.tumblr.com]altace buy[/url]. comment 3, altace order http://buyaltace.tumblr.com cheap altace

Anonymous said...

comment 3, [url=http://buyverampilonline.tumblr.com]verampil purchase[/url]. comment 3, verampil purchase http://buyverampilonline.tumblr.com verampil purchase
comment 2, [url=http://buyditropanonline.tumblr.com]buy ditropan xl[/url]. comment 4, online ditropan http://buyditropanonline.tumblr.com buy ditropan online uk
comment 2, [url=http://buyropiniroleonline.tumblr.com]buy ropinirole uk[/url]. comment 4, ropinirole order http://buyropiniroleonline.tumblr.com ropinirole online

Anonymous said...

comment 6, [url=http://buyanafranilnow.tumblr.com]anafranil purchase online[/url]. comment 2, buying anafranil online http://buyanafranilnow.tumblr.com anafranil cheap
comment 6, [url=http://buyendeponline.tumblr.com]buy endep 10[/url]. comment 9, endep buy online http://buyendeponline.tumblr.com cheap endep
comment 3, [url=http://buylosartannow.tumblr.com]losartan order online[/url]. comment 7, buy losartan uk http://buylosartannow.tumblr.com losartan potassium order

Anonymous said...

Each day, more and more sites are clambering to optimize their sites for local customers, getting them is not always easy, but with local
search engine optimization changes and stay on top of the search engine.
Search engine marketing services to all small, medium and large sized businesses in local and global searches conducted for the keyword or keywords
included in these tags will improve page ranking.

Visit my website - search engine optimisation optimization

Anonymous said...

[url=http://my.moverapid.com/femininepower][img]http://my.moverapid.com/promo.gif[/img][/url]





[size=4][url=http://my.moverapid.com/femininepower][b][color=blue]Buy [/color][color=red]Feminine Power[/color][color=blue] ONLINE - click here![/color][/b][/url][/size]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://my.moverapid.com/elimite][img]http://my.moverapid.com/promo.gif[/img][/url]





[size=4][url=http://my.moverapid.com/elimite][b][color=blue]Buy [/color][color=red]Elimite[/color][color=blue] ONLINE - click here![/color][/b][/url][/size]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://my.moverapid.com/biaxin][img]http://my.moverapid.com/promo.gif[/img][/url]





[size=4][url=http://my.moverapid.com/biaxin][b][color=blue]Buy [/color][color=red]Biaxin[/color][color=blue] ONLINE - click here![/color][/b][/url][/size]

Anonymous said...

Инструкции
[url=http://rdrfr.pekkuinstr.ru][img]http://rdrfr.worldocs.ru/images/instr.png[/img][/url]
инструкция по эксплуатации автомобиля ford taurus 1998 на русском языке
инструкция по эксплуатации ваз 21123
инструкция по эксплуатации самсунг nc10
инструкция по эксплуатации mazda demio c 2003 года
инструкция рабочего по крмплесному обслуживанию сданий и сооружений
инструкция по эксплуатации saeco royal coffee
инструкция по эксплуатации станка кс 302а
инструкция работ с поднятом кузова автомобиля самосвала

[url=http://blackflags.ru/instruktsiya-sharp-lc.html]инструкция sharp lc[/url]
[url=http://blogfacilitatora.ru/indesit-wia-121-instruktsiya.html]indesit wia 121 инструкция[/url]

инструкция по эксплуатации к тропик
инструкция по эксплуатации видеомагнитофон jvc hr j637ms
инструкция работы с openoffice
инструкция по эксплуатации мотоцикла honda vtx 1300
инструкция по электрооборудованию автомобилей шевроле лачетти
инструкция по эксплуатации на русском языке black berry playbook
инструкция сигнализация стар лайн а9
инструкция по эксплуатации suzuki aerio sx

[url=http://blogfacilitatora.ru/rukovodstvo-toyota-voksi-skachat-besplatno.html]руководство тойота вокси скачать бесплатно[/url]
[url=http://bkrconsalt.ru/instruktsiya-po-ekspluatatsii-skutera-honda-lead-50.html]инструкция по эксплуатации скутера honda lead 50[/url]

[url=http://blogosharinoj.ru/proizvodstvennaya-instruktsiya-slesarya-po-remontu-i-obsluzhivaniyu.html]производственная инструкция слесаря по ремонту и обслуживанию[/url]
[url=http://blogfacilitatora.ru/instruktsiya-dvigatelcd-20-et.html]инструкция двигательcd 20 et[/url]
[url=http://bkrconsalt.ru/instruktsiya-po-ekspluatatsii-regulyatora-davleniya-gaza-fe-10.html]инструкция по эксплуатации регулятора давления газа fe 10[/url]
[url=http://blogfacilitatora.ru/euflorinom-lakto-primenenie.html]эуфлорином лакто применение[/url]
[url=http://blogfacilitatora.ru/pravila-skachivaniya-elektronnih-knig.html]правила скачивания электронных книг[/url]
[url=http://bnlworld.ru/instruktsiya-philips-masterchef-750.html]инструкция philips masterchef 750[/url]
[url=http://blackflags.ru/instruktsiya-radiotehnika-u-101.html]инструкция radiotehnika у 101[/url]
[url=http://bkrconsalt.ru/instruktsiya-po-ekspluatatsii-rpd-astra-ri.html]инструкция по эксплуатации рпд астра ри[/url]
[url=http://blog-hudey.ru/manual-lg-lm-r3960.html]мануал lg lm r3960[/url]
[url=http://blogfacilitatora.ru/rukavodstvo-navigatsiey-navitel-3-2.html]рукаводство навигацией навител 3 2[/url]

Anonymous said...


Now that plans for the perfect sweet 16 party ever are underway-Sweet 16 dresses

Could be the birthday girl planning on doing a lot of dancing?Then a style that is not too constricting--Or the opposite, too free and flimsy--Will not be a suitable choice.And one other vital element in choosing a dress is to find the appropriate accessories, purse, jewelry, and pretty yet comfortable shoes or sandals to match.
Most younger ladies select classy, tasteful styles which can be elegant and stylish, and not too revealing.Notwithstanding everything, don't forget that it is a sweet sixteen party.There are plenty of choices for your sweet sixteen dress, and it is good to start on the lookout for the ideal dress early, so you can take pleasure in the experience.
In today's world, everyone is apparently always so busy that finding the time to search out that perfect sweet 16 party dress can be stressful.That is where the web also comes in.Whereas everyone will be looking for"Sweet sixteen dresses"Do not limit oneself to that search phrase.It's also possible to search utilizing the phrase"Prom dresses," "Cocktail dresses,"Or even"Bridesmaids dresses. "Your searches will create a more diverse range of models and colors.
Naturally, your budget is something which can limit your choices.Do not [URL=http://www.okay2shoes.net/nikeairjordanairjordan8-c-1_16.html][b]Cheap Retro Jordan[/b][/URL] forget that a lot of the online shopping websites will provide free postage and simple exchange policies.One among my favourite things about looking for sweet sixteen dresses on-Line is that there's a wider selection of sizes available than in a typical retail store.Many shopping websites offer sizes ranging from 2 to 36.Along with the available colours, lengths, designers, and value ranges are conveniently listed as selection standards to suit your needs, so you do not have to do a lot of homework or guessing.
Teens really like to dress up, and your birthday girl isn't exception!They love the full party experience and the sweet sixteen herself must be absolutely immersed within the collection of the colour, type and finished look of her birthday outfit.While using best accessories and of course the proper sweet 16 theme and each little thing that fits [URL=http://www.okay2shoes.net][b]Jordans Shoes Online[/b][/URL] it, your young lady won't only look like the belle of the ball-She'll have a night to remember for all of her lifetime!
Coming up with excellent sweet 16 ideas and finding the right sweet 16 party dress can be quite a bit of a hassle.But jamie london knows some good tips to make your 16 party ideas the best of the year!


Anonymous said...

how to get pregnant
It's fantastic, mainly because it addresses almost just about every little bit of information and facts you needed to understand about doing your own air conditioner upkeep, as well as extra... Skene's duct cysts are cysts located in the Skene's glands also called periurethral glands.

Anonymous said...

Всякий автолюбитель ценит своего железного друга и по-всякому хочет улучшить свой автомобиль так, чтобы он был полностью индивидуальным и как нельзя лучше подходил своему владельцу. Специалисты guru-tuning.com могут помочь выбрать самый оптимальный комплект для любой модели автомобиля. Профессионалы нашей компании способны предоставить подробную информацию о продукции, объяснить, в чем различие между известными фирмами, к каким авто они подойдут, а ещё о том, как необходимо инсталлировать и эксплуатировать такие элементы.
[url=http://guru-tuning.com/category/38.html?model=Range Rover Sport (2010- )]обвес autobiography на range rover sport[/url]
[url=http://guru-tuning.com/goods/restayling-bmw-x6-v-2013.html]рестайлинг bmw x6 2013[/url]

С помощью подобных деталей можно сделать автомобиль своеобразным и модным за относительно приемлемые средства.
[url=http://guru-tuning.com/category/36.html?model=X6 (E71)]тюнинг bmw x6[/url]

Тюнинг автомашин – это формирование совершенного и эксклюзивного проекта для всех, кто хочет иметь авто красивее и лучше, чем у всех. Мы готовы взять на свои плечи решение данного вопроса. Мы гордимся тем, что предлагаем своим заказчикам только качественные сервисы, которые начинаются с консультирования по выбору направления автомобильного тюнинга и предоставления оперативной информации о любых новинках в автомире до профессионального технического обслуживания и кузовного ремонта авто всех марок, как наших, так и иностранных.
[url=http://guru-tuning.com/goods/accessories-BRABUS-Mercedes-Benz E-class-W212.html]мерседес бенц е350 w212 фото тюнинг[/url]

Anonymous said...

Любой автолюбитель любит своего железного коня и по-всякому пытается улучшить свое авто так, чтобы он стал совсем индивидуальным и оптимально подходил своему хозяину. Сотрудники guru-tuning.com могут помочь найти самый подходящий комплект для конкретной модели авто. Профессионалы нашей компании могут предоставить подробную информацию о запчастях, объяснить, в чем разница между разными производителями, к каким автомашинам они подходят, а также о том, как надо устанавливать и эксплуатировать эти детали.
[url=http://guru-tuning.com/goods/diski_shini_Range_Rover_Sport_b.html]продаются диски r20 на ренж ровер[/url]
[url=http://guru-tuning.com/category/40.html]мерседес w204 тюнинг выхлопной системы[/url]

С помощью подобных элементов можно сделать автомобиль своеобразным и индивидуальным за сравнительно приемлемые средства.
[url=http://guru-tuning.com/goods/diski-bmw-x6-b.html]фото бмв х6[/url]

Тюнинг автомашин – это создание стильного и индивидуального проекта для всех, кто желает иметь автомобиль красивее и лучше, чем у других. Мы готовы взять на свои плечи решение этого вопроса. Мы рады тому, что представляем своим заказчикам только качественные услуги, которые начинаются с консультирования по выбору направленности автомобильного тюнинга и предоставления разной информации о любых новинках в автомире до профессионального техобслуживания и кузовного ремонта автомашин всех марок, как российских, так и зарубежных.
[url=http://guru-tuning.com/goods/BRABUS-Mercedes-Benz-Viano-W-639.html]тюнинг mercedes benz viano w639[/url]

Anonymous said...

Любой автовладелец ценит своего железного коня и всячески старается улучшить свой автомобиль так, чтобы он стал совсем индивидуальным и максимально подходил своему владельцу. Профессионалы guru-tuning.com способны помочь выбрать самый подходящий комплект для данной модели автомашины. Наши сотрудники могут предоставить подробную информацию о тюнинге, объяснить, в чем различие между разными производителями, к каким авто они подходят, а ещё о том, как необходимо устанавливать и эксплуатировать такие элементы.
[url=http://guru-tuning.com/goods/Toyota-land-cruiser-200-INVADER]land cruiser 200 2013 с салоном bmw[/url]
[url=http://guru-tuning.com/goods/diski-bmw-x6-b.html]диски бмв 375 стиль[/url]

С помощью этих элементов можно сделать автомобиль эксклюзивным и модным за относительно приемлемые деньги.
[url=http://guru-tuning.com/goods/accessories-BRABUS-Mercedes-Benz E-class-W212.html]ручка акпп brabus[/url]

Тюнинг автомобилей – это формирование совершенного и индивидуального проекта для всех, кто желает иметь авто красивее и привлекательней, чем у всех. Мы готовы взять на себя решение данного вопроса. Мы гордимся тем, что можем предложить своим заказчикам исключительно качественные сервисы, которые начинаются с консультаций по выбору направленности автотюнинга и предоставления оперативной информации о любых новинках в этой области до профессионального ТО и кузовного ремонта автомашин всех марок, как наших, так и иностранных.
[url=http://guru-tuning.com/goods/range-rover-sport-hamann-05.html]юбка на задний бампер рандж ровер спорт[/url]

Anonymous said...

Garmin Navi 800Granted, it is necessary to cover. This site has literally
countless great used used car rental for sale by dealerships.
With the number of people not opting for it. I mean - new
car prices keep going up and up, and this can be the case, platinum prices
could rise quickly to $4, 000+ per troy ounce.

Also visit my web blog: private seller used cars - http://lillianadenha.mywapblog.com/best-selling-used-cars-in-mississippi.xhtml -

An Indian Writer said...

Thank you for sharing this inspiring story. It shows how people can (try to) drag you down, and how determination can get you places.