Monday, January 20, 2014

THE SWIFT BOYS & ME and YouTube

Hello lovelies!

Wow. It's been like 7 months since my last post. Which kind of blows my mind, in a way, because it's not as if I've become inactive or disappeared. Lately, I've just been a bit out of touch with blogging. For the past couple of months, I've actually found more comfort in speaking than writing (at least for this sort of content) and have become more active on my YouTube channel.

More on that later, though.

I have been quite busy, despite my silence. Some of you may know that I have a new book coming out! This one is quite different, however. It's my first middle grade novel, and it's called THE SWIFT BOYS & ME.  Scholastic will be publishing it sometime in May, and i"m so, so excited. I can't even express it in words how excited I am! And I hope you will be, too.

I actually made a vlog about the new book recently. You can see it below. And if you're interested in keeping up with what i"m doing, I post new vlogs every Thursday.

I'm also hoping to become more active on this blog again. I miss you guys!!! So I'll be posting links to my new videos here, and I'll occassionally be doing posts as well.

In the mean time, I hope you guys are having a great 2014 so far! I hope we all have a magnificent year!



6 comments:

Melika said...

This is my favorite book ever and I read it all the time and I was wondering if there would be a movie about this book.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kody, I really hope that you publish a sequel or series for the swift boys and me. I really enjoyed reading it and I hope that the story could continue. ( I would really like to see Canaan and Nola becoming best friends again! haha) A movie would be really awesome as well. Its nice to see all the emotions being acted out instead... Really hope to see a movie and sequel! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Btw I really hope you would reply, im such a big fan of all your books. thank you

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Gairah Pria
Pengobatan Asma
Obat Insomnia Akut Terapi Susah Tidur
Kualitas Produk Greend World
Obat Pilek Menahun Pada Anak
Cara Menjaga Ginjal Agar Tetap Sehat
Obat Sembelit Dan Memperlancar BAB
Obat Penambah Sistem Kekebalan Tubuh
Suplemen Alami Penghilang Rasa Lelah
Obat Pembersih Ginjal Kotor Alami
Obat Meningkatkan Kekebalan Tubuh Pada Penderita HIV Atau Aids

Jhh Hjh said...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

fashion shoes said...

Christian Louboutin Sneaker is a good choice for you or as gift to your friends,in the exquisite design show the unique style.The design could make your feet breathe freely and more fashional. http://www.clsneakersmall.com
Christian Louboutin Sneakers Pink Black Mixed Color Spike Lace Low
Christian Louboutin Sneakers Red Sheepskin Red Spike Low